Ignorance.Is.Bliss

~my 'Other' side~

Selamat Hari Bapa


when i woke up this morning. i mean, afternoon (hey.. today is sunday what. give me a break) i received a msg from my mom and my elder sister. my mom wrote

"Takde sorang pun wish bpk FATHERS DAY!!?? Tak ingat ke? Kesian bpk."

shit! today is father's day. i almost forgot! well, i did remember. last month.. hehe.. my sis also remind me of about this special day today. as fast as lightning i immediately (sort of la) send my dad a msg wish him happy fathers day. then around 2pm my dad replied,

"Usha terus dgn keras inshaallah cita2 akan success. t kaseh"

my parent ah, always la, make me wanna cry you know. :-)

anyway, happy father's day to all fathers or fathers would be out there. wish all of you all the best life can give you.

and specially for my father. there are nothing else in this world that could take away my love for you. i couldnt possible repay you what you've done, your sacrifices, your care, your love, everything. you are truly the special one.

thanks for everything.

0 comments:

Confused?

To love is to suffer.
To avoid suffering one must not love.
But then one suffers from not loving.

Therefore to love is to suffer, not to love is to suffer.
To suffer is to suffer.
To be happy is to love.
To be happy then is to suffer.
But suffering makes one unhappy.

Therefore, to be unhappy one must love, or love to suffer, or suffer from too much happiness.

So.. which one is it?!..

To love or to suffer?..

Labels

Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda Fazani
Add to Technorati Favorites
Add to Technorati Favorites