Ignorance.Is.Bliss

~my 'Other' side~

Bermimpi Di Siang Hari

this few days i actually remember my dreams. usually i didnt remember it but these few days i actually did. for me its rare la. dreams about someone. and when i woke up i feel sad. i hate these kind of dreams. i think everyone also hate it. its was so much better if i hadnt remember anything at all. coz it makes my day sucks.

i have a new addition to my 'family'. even if she's not the same but i'll love her as much as i loved everything else that is dear to me. this time i'll do my best to take good care of her. very good care. i'll try to not make the same mistake again. no more taking for granted. no more carelessness.

0 comments:

Confused?

To love is to suffer.
To avoid suffering one must not love.
But then one suffers from not loving.

Therefore to love is to suffer, not to love is to suffer.
To suffer is to suffer.
To be happy is to love.
To be happy then is to suffer.
But suffering makes one unhappy.

Therefore, to be unhappy one must love, or love to suffer, or suffer from too much happiness.

So.. which one is it?!..

To love or to suffer?..

Labels

Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda Fazani
Add to Technorati Favorites
Add to Technorati Favorites