Ignorance.Is.Bliss

~my 'Other' side~

Sahabat & Keluarga

yesterday i made a discovery. today some of them replied to me. yes. my long lost friends. my dear friends during my good old school yesteryear. i do miss them. it's been a long long time. too damn long actually. not to my surprise, most of the are married and most of them, too, already have a kid (maybe kids) but definitely there's a newborn somewhere in between.

i'm happy for all of them. married, wife, children, family, careers. life. that's what i call life. that is what human are supposed to have. a life of their own. i'm just waiting mine. will it ever come? i can't be sure. i'll just to wait. hopefully not my whole life.

i sms 1 long lost friend just now and she said some of them are having a buka puasa at the curve tomorrow. but the catch is, it is a buffet and it will cost me RM55. damn expensive! well, i told her that maybe i'll meet them AFTER buka puasa. hehe.. sorry guys. that price is out of the question because its raya time and i need a lot of money for balik raya and it would cost me nearly RM600 for my flight ticket alone! excluding transportation cost, meal, lepak and jalan-jalan. i'm sooo broke dude..

just wish i have a lot of money right now. 
lots and lots of money. 
tonnes of it.
aaaaaaarrrggggghhhh!!!

0 comments:

Confused?

To love is to suffer.
To avoid suffering one must not love.
But then one suffers from not loving.

Therefore to love is to suffer, not to love is to suffer.
To suffer is to suffer.
To be happy is to love.
To be happy then is to suffer.
But suffering makes one unhappy.

Therefore, to be unhappy one must love, or love to suffer, or suffer from too much happiness.

So.. which one is it?!..

To love or to suffer?..

Labels

Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda Fazani
Add to Technorati Favorites
Add to Technorati Favorites