Ignorance.Is.Bliss

~my 'Other' side~

Suku Ramadhan Lagi

without we realize it, there is 1 more week to go before this holy month ends. how time fly by so fast. and i also realized that things are going to get pretty though really soon. i've been preparing for it this whole month. though for me. or so i thought.

i have plans after raya. yup. plans. for my future. at least economically. when i pray, i prayed to God that i would succeed at least in some area of my life. anything. the good one ofcourse. the things that makes everyone proud of me. it is hard when we do something without support. hopefully i'll get one when the 'plan' should materialize. maybe some people can do things on their own. but i can't. especially when the going gets tough. i need short distance support. i mean someone that i can trust, standing in front of me, pat me in the back, giving his/her never ending support. i can do with long distance i.e my family but they are too far away. i can't do it alone. phetetic isn't it. but that is me. sorry.

i really hope that something "betul-betul jadi'. not merely a thought or a plan or just a short term eagerness. but it all depends. i need to do some research before anything sets off. i need everyone's prayer. pray that something good will eventually happen in my life.

Amin.

0 comments:

Confused?

To love is to suffer.
To avoid suffering one must not love.
But then one suffers from not loving.

Therefore to love is to suffer, not to love is to suffer.
To suffer is to suffer.
To be happy is to love.
To be happy then is to suffer.
But suffering makes one unhappy.

Therefore, to be unhappy one must love, or love to suffer, or suffer from too much happiness.

So.. which one is it?!..

To love or to suffer?..

Labels

Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda Fazani
Add to Technorati Favorites
Add to Technorati Favorites