Ignorance.Is.Bliss

~my 'Other' side~

Rezeki

Kuala Lumpur. A place to call home? Not really. A place to work? Not really. A place to relax? I don't think so. A place to have fun? Most probably (compared to my hometown la ;-) A place to curse, bang your head on the streering wheel, shout, use 'sign' language, fell like strangling some people because of the cutting of queues, speeding like a madman, cilok-ing like people on drugs.. ect...ect..? Most definitely.

But why here? when you have the comfort of watching satelite TV, on the comfy rottan sofa, driving on 4 wheel vehicle, deliciously homemade cooking, no rent, wifi-ing with a cup of coffe or whatever anywhere in your house!(literally, inside the toilet if you want to, no kidding. and the best part is, it's FREE!), family members that are always around, etc.. I just couldn't give a definite explanation to that. I'm just not ready yet to go back home. It's like, I feel that I have an unfinish business here. Things that I need to do, things that I need to accomplish, things that I need to fill inside this empty space. Things that i need to prove. I don't know when. I don't know how. I'll be back someday. But not now. Not yet.

0 comments:

Confused?

To love is to suffer.
To avoid suffering one must not love.
But then one suffers from not loving.

Therefore to love is to suffer, not to love is to suffer.
To suffer is to suffer.
To be happy is to love.
To be happy then is to suffer.
But suffering makes one unhappy.

Therefore, to be unhappy one must love, or love to suffer, or suffer from too much happiness.

So.. which one is it?!..

To love or to suffer?..

Labels

Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda Fazani
Add to Technorati Favorites
Add to Technorati Favorites