Ignorance.Is.Bliss

~my 'Other' side~

Tolonglah..

what's happening to me?. i'm at the lowest point of my life right now. the very end. please help me. anybody. please help me. i don't know what to do :'( this pain. i can't make it go away. it hurts. so very deep. what's happening to my life? i want to be happy. i want to smile. i want to have fun. without this feeling following me around. unless something or someone saves me soon. i don't want to feel like this. i lost everything. i became a loser. now i'm a loser. it seems that everything i touch turns to dust. im slowly giving up. i don't want to give up. but i don't know what to do. i seriously need help.

anyone.
anybody. help me.
:'(

0 comments:

Confused?

To love is to suffer.
To avoid suffering one must not love.
But then one suffers from not loving.

Therefore to love is to suffer, not to love is to suffer.
To suffer is to suffer.
To be happy is to love.
To be happy then is to suffer.
But suffering makes one unhappy.

Therefore, to be unhappy one must love, or love to suffer, or suffer from too much happiness.

So.. which one is it?!..

To love or to suffer?..

Labels

Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda Fazani
Add to Technorati Favorites
Add to Technorati Favorites