Ignorance.Is.Bliss

~my 'Other' side~

Kerja Baru?

this afternon i went to get my offer letter from the company that offered me the new job la ofcourse. honestly, im not sure. im not sure if i took the right step. you know, taking this job. crossing career path. going into the unkown for me. i dont know. should i go on with it? i still have a choice to back away la. but..

i need to do something with my life. i dont want to stay at my present environment untill, what, forever?! i have nothing to lose now. i need to improve my life la... arrghh!! i must be brave.. must! i need to leave my comfort zone, that give me nothing, and venture to the unknown and take risk. who knows it might be better. nobody knows. but if i didnt take the first step, i'll never know. right?

gosh! once inside, here's no turning back. god, am i for real?.. it must be, coz if not then im in big troble.

0 comments:

Confused?

To love is to suffer.
To avoid suffering one must not love.
But then one suffers from not loving.

Therefore to love is to suffer, not to love is to suffer.
To suffer is to suffer.
To be happy is to love.
To be happy then is to suffer.
But suffering makes one unhappy.

Therefore, to be unhappy one must love, or love to suffer, or suffer from too much happiness.

So.. which one is it?!..

To love or to suffer?..

Labels

Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda Fazani
Add to Technorati Favorites
Add to Technorati Favorites