Ignorance.Is.Bliss

~my 'Other' side~

Lambaian Terakhir

sunday, 25th may 2008. was my last day working at JMP.

i dont know where to start. a lot of things to say. a lot of memories to share. good bad. it may seems not that long-3 years-but for me these 3 years was actually the years that really make the difference in my life.

between these years, a lot of things has happened. important things. events that totally change the course of my life.

TOTALLY.

the best thing happened to me during these years.
the worst thing also happened to me during these years.
the happiest and the saddest.
happy. sad. uncertainty. all mixed up in my head right now. scared. scared what lies ahead. scared what will happen?

0 comments:

Confused?

To love is to suffer.
To avoid suffering one must not love.
But then one suffers from not loving.

Therefore to love is to suffer, not to love is to suffer.
To suffer is to suffer.
To be happy is to love.
To be happy then is to suffer.
But suffering makes one unhappy.

Therefore, to be unhappy one must love, or love to suffer, or suffer from too much happiness.

So.. which one is it?!..

To love or to suffer?..

Labels

Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda Fazani
Add to Technorati Favorites
Add to Technorati Favorites