Ignorance.Is.Bliss

~my 'Other' side~

Kunjung Mengunjung Di Hari Raya

the mosque

on the 1st day of hari raya yesterday, after the raya prayer, we started our eating mode. eat and eat and eat. i didn't eat much at home. my mom made lontong. marvellous! but i tried to contain myself from eating too much because we had a lot of open house to attend to later on that day.

as usual during the 1st day of raya  every year, we did the balik kampung journey. just a 30-40 miniuts drive away from our house. my parent went ahead first.  me and my sis went later around noon. as i said, eat and eat and eat. nasib baik i had reserved spaces in my stomach for extra food intake. 

after a few hours of talking and eating finally the full-ness of my stomach finally sets in. and its time me and my sis got back home. then i slept unconciously until around 11pm (i only slept for 2 hours yesterday) before i woke up and went to my friend's house and lepak there untill 2am. (later watched chelsea play in CL with and unknown club and get a draw. damn!).

basically what i did on the 1st day of raya. nothing much. i just need to go to 1 of a friend's house and that is it. my raya is complete. as i only have these to house to visits during every raya. then i'll just sit home and relax. not as exciting as everyone else's raya maybe. but i'll have to make do of what i have. 

0 comments:

Confused?

To love is to suffer.
To avoid suffering one must not love.
But then one suffers from not loving.

Therefore to love is to suffer, not to love is to suffer.
To suffer is to suffer.
To be happy is to love.
To be happy then is to suffer.
But suffering makes one unhappy.

Therefore, to be unhappy one must love, or love to suffer, or suffer from too much happiness.

So.. which one is it?!..

To love or to suffer?..

Labels

Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda Fazani
Add to Technorati Favorites
Add to Technorati Favorites