Ignorance.Is.Bliss

~my 'Other' side~

Selamat Hari Jadi


hepi besday to me!..
hepi besday to me!..
hepi besday to meeeeeee!..
hepi besday tooo.. meeeee!..

today is my birthday. after the stroke of midnight, i sang myself a birthday song just now. just to cheer me up a little.

well, there's no birthday card for me this year for sure. let alone a present. its ok i think. one would probably ask is what is my wish this time around? whao.. the list go on and on. that i can tell you. i have soooooo many wishes.

but the 1 wish that i badly needed, that stands out from lots of other wishes is just simply, happiness. that is what i want the most. happy in life. no doubt money plays an important part in life nowadays. but even if you have all the money in the world, if you are not happy then life would be meaningless. agree? most people will. i can't expect to be smiling or laughing all the time. i know there must be up and down somewhere along the road. but if at the end of the day i can still manage to smile with my loved ones by my side, then i'll be happy.

how time has no mercy eh. it doesn't care who or what you are. suddenly i'm nearing half of my life already (if i divided the everage of malaysian male life span, i think). and what do i have to show the world (at least my world).. frankly, close to nothing.

underachiever?.. maybe.. or probably i am.

i remembered not so long ago when someone so dear threw a suprise birthday celebration at a mamak restaurant. together with a few close friends they bought me an expensive birthday cake (which i don't mind) and they sang the birthday song. infront of all the people! you guess it, i was surprised la ofcourse and humiliated.. hahaha!.. balas dendam la konon because we did this humiliation thing to 1 of my friend (also present that night) at wangsa maju. that night i was.. happy. so happy.. and that was a beautiful and sweet life back then. wish that i could taste it again. pray to God always.

yesterday was pakcik awaludin's birthday. he is 56th years old and just retired last friday. i wish him all the best and welcome to my father's club. both of them are retiree now..

so happy birthday to both of us. today i'm going to enjoy or pampered myself a little bit. maybe i'll buy myself a birthday cake (i mean a slice of cake) eat something delicious or watch a movie or buy something good. things that i haven't indulge in for a long time now. i need a little break. maybe i'll do it alone but it doesn't mean i couldn't enjoy it right. hope so.

well, happy birthday to me again. semoga umur aku panjang dan murah rezeki aku. Amin.

0 comments:

Confused?

To love is to suffer.
To avoid suffering one must not love.
But then one suffers from not loving.

Therefore to love is to suffer, not to love is to suffer.
To suffer is to suffer.
To be happy is to love.
To be happy then is to suffer.
But suffering makes one unhappy.

Therefore, to be unhappy one must love, or love to suffer, or suffer from too much happiness.

So.. which one is it?!..

To love or to suffer?..

Labels

Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda Fazani
Add to Technorati Favorites
Add to Technorati Favorites