Ignorance.Is.Bliss

~my 'Other' side~

Alahai.. Apa Lah Nasib Aku..

currently i'm in a very sad mood. because my laptop rosak.

yesterday while i was surfing, suddenly the screen turn blank and it shuts down. i restarted it and the screen still turn out blank..

BLANK!..

the power light was on, the hard disk light was also blinking. so did the wifi and the bluetooth lights. but the damn screen shows nothing. only a blank black screen..

aaaaaaaaarrrrrggghhhhhh!!!

i'm using my sisters's laptop right now.

sigh! :(

felt like my life turns dark too. blank. empty. because i can't live without it. it is my life! went to consult a friend. he said he wasn't sure. but maybe the hard disk rosak...

hard disk rosak?! oh my God..

i don't mind other hardware malfuntioning but NOT the hard disk! i stored a lot of things in there. most of it i don't have any copies. don't mind about other things but my photos and pictures. gosh.. my photo collections. my time machine. my memories. it's priceless. and i may end up losing all of it.. gone..

sad. so sad. i just feel wanna cry right now..

:'(

0 comments:

Confused?

To love is to suffer.
To avoid suffering one must not love.
But then one suffers from not loving.

Therefore to love is to suffer, not to love is to suffer.
To suffer is to suffer.
To be happy is to love.
To be happy then is to suffer.
But suffering makes one unhappy.

Therefore, to be unhappy one must love, or love to suffer, or suffer from too much happiness.

So.. which one is it?!..

To love or to suffer?..

Labels

Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda Fazani
Add to Technorati Favorites
Add to Technorati Favorites