Ignorance.Is.Bliss

~my 'Other' side~

Rasa Tak Best

why ah? you get this uneasy feeling and it followed you the whole day. this uneasiness is really bugging me the whole day. and it really sucks!

me: the answer is 'socialize'.
people: what the heck?.. what are you talking about?
me: i mean the answer to my uneasiness is 'socialize'.
people: ??..

ok. let me explain. i am a very social person. woo.. hold on there.. not 'that' kind of social. what i meant was i need friends to talk with, hang out, lepak. you know.. socialize. it's like my mojo la. i can't be alone by myself for a certain period of time. i need a dose of laughter, sarcasm, humor, politic, sports, issues or anything la senang. i need my friends. i need a whole bunch of them!

that's the problem. i ain't got a lot.

it has been a few days and its killing me. tried to arrange one today but they couldn't come. dang!
well, i do have my housemate though but i see him almost every day and i'm out of idea on how to make fun of him or pissed him. =P

i am a lively person. with the right bunch of people i am very huru hara. senang cerita, i like to have fun. because it makes me forget. forget what?.. forget a lot of things la.. hish!.. i need to have a good time.

i need it bad!.. aaaargghh!

hmm.. i'm also wondering about someone. how are you today?

0 comments:

Confused?

To love is to suffer.
To avoid suffering one must not love.
But then one suffers from not loving.

Therefore to love is to suffer, not to love is to suffer.
To suffer is to suffer.
To be happy is to love.
To be happy then is to suffer.
But suffering makes one unhappy.

Therefore, to be unhappy one must love, or love to suffer, or suffer from too much happiness.

So.. which one is it?!..

To love or to suffer?..

Labels

Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda Fazani
Add to Technorati Favorites
Add to Technorati Favorites